Paddy's Diary

Paddy's Diary

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Farewell Jean-Marie and Rest In Peace

On Saturday last, 20th of August, the "Wine Buff" lost one of it's greatest supporters, Jean-Marie Zeli, 54 yrs young.

Jean-Marie was my brother-in-law and great friend.

He also featured among our most trusted and reliable wine tasters. His passion for great wine was infectious and certainly rubbed off on me when I moved to St. Emilion in 1988.

Our hearts go out to Jean-Marie's wife Claudine, and his two daughters, Esther and Laura.

Rest In Peace dear friend, and as Aunt Lizzie says, may God find a bed for you in heaven.

We will all miss you, hugely.

cheers my friend, Paddy

2 comments:

  1. Great guy, will be missed by all. I'll send on some photo's of us all together at Vin Expo a few years back.

    ReplyDelete